Bennigans 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey grd... if you go too jail this time, leave the keys to your truck, so mary and i can bring
it home to your wife so the cops dont take it...........haha..
cant wait for tommorow to get here.

I've got bail money stashed at the house. haha :wink:

For god's sake... the next one needs to be on a Wed., or Thurs. I have a "booty call" to make on Fridays! :grin

For god's sake... the next one needs to be on a Wed., or Thurs. I have a "booty call" to make on Fridays! :grin

It must be some seriously good booty to make you miss such a great gathering of fine people.:rofl3: I'd skip it for some booty too.:D:D:D

OK. Will Barney Fife at the gate let me in?

:rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah, he's gone by that time of day. We got an even more interesting "guard" at the gate around 4pm, but I won't spoil it for you. Just give me a ring a few minutes before you arrive.

I'm going to be on my best behavior. NOT!!!!!!! I'm shooting for a little jail time this go around. :wink:

Sounds great! Should the best behavior thing not work out, we will post a bail money thread for you. In case we forget, have one of the kiddos phone us! :sprint:

Sounds great! Should the best behavior thing not work out, we will post a bail money thread for you. In case we forget, have one of the kiddos phone us! :sprint:

Sweet. I know what I'll do. I'll hold my breath and wait for you guys to come through with the money. I'll probably die in jail but I'll still have hope!!!!:rofl3:

Sweet. I know what I'll do. I'll hold my breath and wait for you guys to come through with the money. I'll probably die in jail but I'll still have hope!!!!:rofl3:

:11:No faith, I'm tellin' ya :shakehead: Seriously, if we don't catch you in jail, we will definitely be at the funeral parlor :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom