Bennigans 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get off at 6PM, but I'm only 2 traffic lights away so I'll be there about 6:15PM

hey guys and gals.... tonight was a blast, we had a great time, cant wait for the
next one, surprizeing grd.. didnt get in any trouble this time, congrats.lol.... yill next time

m&m

Hey everyone, great night out. I counted 20 of us by nights end, and thats not counting that last person that showed up as we were all leaving.

It was great meeting all the new members, and great seeing all the old faces again. I'm looking forward to MissD posting the pics.

surprizeing grd.. didnt get in any trouble this time

Thats cause he met his match with that waitress. We have to ask for her next time we go. Her name was Mercy, how humorously appropriate.

Hey all - thanks for the invite, you've got a great group of people! I seem to have escaped intact...so far as I know, my keys aren't tied to a table somewhere...

Well y'all. It was definately a good time. The waitress was a lot of fun. Much better than the last one. It was good to meet the new folks and see the usuall suspects. I am proud of myself... we were not asked to leave nor did I get to see the back end of a police cruiser. haha Hopefully my bad behavior did not run off any of the spouses or new people that came out. I promise one of these days I will learn how to act in public but until then I will just have to give appologies after every function. haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom