Ben & Jake's Excellent (Puget Sound) Adventure - 03/30/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still quite 'hi on Alki' if anyone wants to talk about our trip. :D Are any of the people I met at the beach Saturday here in the forum?

-Ben

PS - I was going to mention that it apears the GPO that SnowBear took those wonderful pictures of has moved out. She was last seen on Wednesday or Thursday by a diver we spoke to, but was gone Friday. We didn't get out to Olive's Den because we didn't want to to burn up our NDL too quickly and besides, no GPO there currently. Wrong. Loading up after our last dive a diver reported that a GPO on eggs has moved back in. :( Bummer. Jake did see a 3ft Red, but I missed it while trying to get a macro shot of a featherduster.

This thread seems pretty dead so I supose this wraps up the trip report. Thanks for listening. :)

-Ben

Nice trip report. It's been accessed quite a bit. Be sure and let us know the next time you and Jake are in town.

Sea ya!

Thanks Sasquatch,
I'd really enjoy meeting you and the rest of the Puget Sound gang on future trips (Oh yes, there will most definitely be future trips!) :D
-Ben

I agree with Sasquatch ~ Next trip let us know. I am sure a few of us will come out and dive with you.

Thanks Cold,
Jake and I are 10yrs apart in age and live 600 miles from each other so this trip was a lot about being brothers and catching up in that regard. We had a lot of catching up to do. That was the only reason I didn't make efforts to meet up with any board members this time. I hope that didn't offend anyone. I promise that on future trips over I'll be more social and make arrangements to meet as many of you as I can. I really look forward to that. :)

-Ben

Ben ~ I doubt you offended anyone by NOT contacting and meeting up with us.
Sometimes trips have other priorities.
It sounds to me like yours on this trip were exactly where they needed to be.
Sometimes it is more important to catch up and be brothers. Glad to hear you had that chance.

Puget Sound has been around for a long time and last time I checked was not going anywhere soon.

Next trip is soon enough to meet up with us and get more dives in.

Thank you so much for posting this report, which I just read for the first time. It is wonderful to be reminded that things we take for granted, like starfish and crabs, are still wonderful living things to look at and enjoy. It's easy, when you live here, to fall into the trap of being grumpy if you don't see something remarkable on every dive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom