Trip Report: Beqa Lagoon Resort, June 5-12 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great trip report! My daughter and I just booked a week at BLR for April 9-16. Looking forward to a great time. Coming from New Jersey (close to Philadelphia), it's going to be a long trip to get there, however, I look at that as part of my vacation and not a chore. Compared to working, getting time to kick back, sleep, read, watch a movie, do nothing, etc., I'll take it.

I am honored to say I have taken more divers to Beqa Lagoon Resort than anyone in the world.

We have done 16 group trips there since 1993. This is by far, the best place we have ever been to overall!!

There are places with better diving (in ways), some with better room (called burres in Fiji), but no other place is as good a buy for the money and overall diving, food (SO good!), rooms (really great!), service! and the most friendly natives on the planet.

We just got back with a group of 46 in April. We had another fantastic time!!

We going again in April 2013. Can't wait! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom