Ben DOR Dec. 27 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

at aquav. there is just the consumable rate of 500 (or 550 na?) which you can use for tank or gear rental as well as food. plus dive pass and 10 resort entrance i think. buffet is 350-450 (i dont remember since i always order ala carte). with full boats, rate for 3 dives will usually be less than 2k. but jag usually spends more than that (only because he eats a lot. Really)

and because he'll get charged double for the boat fees

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. leslie
7. leslie's friend

for confirmation:

kai <-- mukhang malabo
rene
vanny
kim

yes pards DSS. check ko lang yung thread yun ang di ko sure. pay you here na lang pards. salamats!...may nakasulat kaya yun? hahaha

yung spam ipapakain ko kay jag yun kasi nag scan ng paa! pinaka maanghang dapat! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

edit: make that 4 pcs. of thumbwheels (thread 5/16 x 18) para di sayang yung lds trip mo :p

I ordered it online nalang... not sure if I'm diving this weekend. This way sure na

Hmmm. A BenDOVR meeting? Sounds a bit gay to me.

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. leslie
7. leslie's friend

for confirmation:

kai <-- mukhang malabo
rene
vanny

I have also invited a few friends but still wating for confirmation. On a recent day trip to aquaV 4 of us spent around 1,600 each for 3 boat dives, ala carte lunch, no DM.

I have also invited a few friends but still wating for confirmation. On a recent day trip to aquaV 4 of us spent around 1,600 each for 3 boat dives, ala carte lunch, no DM.

do we get a dm pala? what sites do you guys want to dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom