Ben DOR Dec. 27 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hindi ko pa sure kung alin ang dadalhin ko... maybe Jets kung di mag kasya sa bagahe... otherwise baka yung AL plate ko nalang then bahala na sa weighting when I get there... Bigat yung SS plate eh
@ Ben - with your wetsuit, there's really no need to worry about weighting ;P I'll most likely be able to pull together gear for you, just lemme know what you'll need. By the way, hindi ako sanay na nagtatagalog ka! Hahahaha!

@ Shugar - Cool, then! Should be a good visit to Aquaventure :) My friend is confirmed to go as well. How much should the trip cost? Just so I know how much cash to bring. Their website doesn't seem to have rates for day trips. Doing 6 dives is good. Haha! Okay, 3-4 should be okay, too. ;P

@leslie: we usually hit 2,000-2,500 on a daytrip with about 3 dives... depends on food really and drinks...

@jon: hoy! di ko pa napapadala yung scan ng paa ko kay ben...

ito na pala pards... ikaw na bahala dyan ha hahahaha

foot.png

Jag

@leslie: we usually hit 2,000-2,500 on a daytrip with about 3 dives... depends on food really and drinks...

@jon: hoy! di ko pa napapadala yung scan ng paa ko kay ben...

ito na pala pards... ikaw na bahala dyan ha hahahaha

foot.png

Jag
Ah, so I guess they don't have the day visit rate that's inclusive of buffet lunch? Sige, I'll bring enough cash na lang to be sure :)

Thanks!

Ah, so I guess they don't have the day visit rate that's inclusive of buffet lunch? Sige, I'll bring enough cash na lang to be sure :)

Thanks!

at aquav. there is just the consumable rate of 500 (or 550 na?) which you can use for tank or gear rental as well as food. plus dive pass and 10 resort entrance i think. buffet is 350-450 (i dont remember since i always order ala carte). with full boats, rate for 3 dives will usually be less than 2k. but jag usually spends more than that (only because he eats a lot. Really)

at aquav. there is just the consumable rate of 500 (or 550 na?) which you can use for tank or gear rental as well as food. plus dive pass and 10 resort entrance i think. buffet is 350-450 (i dont remember since i always order ala carte). with full boats, rate for 3 dives will usually be less than 2k. but jag usually spends more than that (only because he eats a lot. Really)
actually i don't... i think...

i've actually not tried aquav's buffet yet...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom