Beginning diver! Found a passion for diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pondok

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys!

I've just joined these boards because I have recently discovered a new passion that I have for diving. I am 15 years old and have a "Junior Divers" certification from PADI, although I plan on earning my open-water soon.

I only have 4 dives (excluding confined training) under my belt, but I consider myself lucky in that 2 have been in Indonesia (Nusa Lembongan), and 2 in Mexico, 1 in the Sea of Cortez, and the other one at the exact geographic tip of the Baja Peninsula.

I'm looking to learn a lot from you experts on here, hopefully you can inspire me to get even more amped for diving! And one day maybe I'll have a few hundred dives under my belt and be welcoming newbies to diving!

Thanks,
Max

Welcome to Scubaboard Max :)

Wish I would have had an opportunity to start diving at your age. You are lucky that you will get to spend a lifetime enjoying the underwater world. Enjoy every minute of it. Go earn that Open Water course, and keep right on training towards becoming an accomplished diver.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Someday when you are old and grey, you'll look back and realize how truly blessed you were to start diving at such an early age.

Welcome to Scubaboard, learning to Dive is pretty awesome isn't it? I'm still fairly new to it myself, but it's everything I hoped it would be.

Where did you go in Nusa Lebongen?

Welcome! You certainly have had a great start, but you still have many years of adventure ahead of you. From drifting along the coral reefs to technical diving, there is always something to learn. I'm still discovering new things I love about diving. You will find a lot of good information here on ScubaBoard!

Cheers,

Hi everyone,
I am also new to diving. Just started my classroom training. I am in North Carolina and wanted to know if anyone knew of any cave diving sites.
Anthony

Welcome, you'll need at least two full time jobs to support your 'habit' ;P !!!!!!.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom