Before and After Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back on the subject.

Jenny -

I've only met you once but Uncle Ricky has obviously been diving with you.

In our opinion you are absoutely the best there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! What a great post to wake up to. Thank you so much for your (and Uncle Ricky's) kind words. It has made my day! Now, when are you coming on down to do some diving in my neck of the woods, er, sand?

Roy, get on that plane and come on down. We are planning a shore dive at O dark thirty tomorrow morning. Beach dive. See the sun come up neath the waves!

I don't have any money for an airline ticket at all. Aww...stress level now climbing.

Ok, we will have to figure out a way to get you virtaully diving with us. Hmmm, any suggestions?

Yay! the boat is going, the captain has enough people to ship out. Now I gotta go into recover mode now. Gonna listen to G.F.Handel's Messiah now.

hahahahahhah - glad you steped away from the butter now!!!

good to hear... go and have fun and dive safe!!! remember, pics are always appreciated!

Well, hopefully this time my camera won't be so greenish. But yeah, gotta go into recovery mode especially first time I actually slept with Mr. Sharky too. :) Ahh, the fun old memories I had, where did all my youth go...its all gone :(. But still don't know why I gain one pound from yesterday. Maybe its because I didn't have a good night sleep I guess since I only slept 7 hours because of twisting and turning in bed.

Ouch!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom