Before and After Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
SHOULD we tell him that that movie came out years ago???
Movies aren't nearly as good as the original play. Movies can't capture it like the live performance :popcorn:

:( The boat I'm going out on Saturday is going to be cancel because lack of people. And that boat was supposed to be my ticket to get my advance OW. This really sucks :(. There goes my diving for this month. :( I might as well put butter in the popcorn and eat with big depression.

No, this is not a joke either...wish it was...aww, this really sucks and despression is crawling in now :( :( :(

step away from the butter!!!!

can you head out and do a shore dive instead? or what about spending the day scoping out some other sites... even if its the drive out and fresh air

bugger about the cancellation...... reminds me again how lucky we are down here

if you catch a flight now yuo will be here in time for sunday! im diving with a canadian SB'er on sunday so plenty of tanks for everyone

Wish I could travel there, but money is really low for now :(. Aww, this really really sucks....:( Only hope is if there is a minimum of 3 or 4 people then the boat will go, if not, then I have to put the dive training off for who knows when...

is that why the boat is cancelled? lack of numbers for the course?

maybe another dive shop can help you out??

Well the dive instructor gets a free ride on the ship and having one person on the ship does cost the owner some money. *sigh* I think I'll just go into the corner and just cry in tears and sad. At least I have my stuff animal Mr. great white shark here to comfort me. :(

i think yo need to look around for another shop

i dont get the "instructor gets a free ride"... its call conducting a course and the shop should pay him to do the boat dive if you are paying them for the course

i really dont get the US dive industry

in the meantime.. you must make plans for this weekend... what about a shore dive?

I don't know, I'll figure out something tomorrow unless some people decide to fill the boat...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom