Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard Wisconsin families have tank tops that have been passed down through the generations like wedding gowns, being worn with only about the same frequency. :p
I’m a Michigan native (below the bridge troll) even though I live in the People’s Republic of IL, and dive a lot behind the Cheddar Curtain. We put on lighter clothes as soon as we can and they DO get worn out. I’ll go without socks as soon as I can in the spring and will go far into the fall without them, too! 🤣😂

Fair; I remember when I lived in Boston, that first 40 degree spring day was always deemed "shorts weather!"

I’m a Michigan native (below the bridge troll) even though I live in the People’s Republic of IL, and dive a lot behind the Cheddar Curtain. We put on lighter clothes as soon as we can and they DO get worn out. I’ll go without socks as soon as I can in the spring and will go far into the fall without them, too! 🤣😂
Cheddar Curtain… lol - I like that😁

your a honorary FIB, you should move to Wisconsin and be a honorary cheesehead. lol

I’d love to move behind the Cheddar Curtain, but work keeps me in IL. I’m not into football. I don’t think the Cheeseheads would forgive not rooting for GB. And I’m a Michigan fan, which would probably make me an outcast in the Madison area. 🤣😂

When the Cheeseheads try to call me a FIB, I tell them I’m not one since I’m a MI native. 🤣😂
What does FIB stand for - not familiar with that acronym. I'm a NJ guy but did spend a summer in Racine on a college co-op job :).

EDIT: Never mind - urban dictionary to the rescue. Lol :oops:

Back
Top Bottom