Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Doby45

Just ordered my Fathom blinky HUD. Lead time is two weeks but I’m in no hurry. Also ordered the mount for it from the folks that posted on the Kiss FB group. It’s purple! 😁

After a two year hiatus in not being able to travel abroad, I have been extremely busy planning, and have finally made reservations for twenty four exotic boat dives at three scenic locations. These recreational dives will take place in warmer climates to relive that blue water feeling of utopia.

After a two year hiatus in not being able to travel abroad, I have been extremely busy planning, and have finally made reservations for twenty four exotic boat dives at three scenic locations. These recreational dives will take place in warmer climates to relive that blue water feeling of utopia.
Are you drunk?

@Doby45

Just ordered my Fathom blinky HUD. Lead time is two weeks but I’m in no hurry. Also ordered the mount for it from the folks that posted on the Kiss FB group. It’s purple! 😁
If you ever get a hud holder that’s just slightly too big for the hud (my wife has the new style fathom hud but an older divesoft narced at 90 hud holder), all you need to do is put an oring on the hud holder. I will post a photo in a few minutes

If you ever get a hud holder that’s just slightly too big for the hud (my wife has the new style fathom hud but an older divesoft narced at 90 hud holder), all you need to do is put an oring on the hud holder. I will post a photo in a few minutes
Here ya go.
IMG_7420.JPG

IMG_7419.JPG

Great, thank you!

I just got a message from the mount seller/manufacturer asking if I wanted vertical or offset. I’m clueless here. This is the photo he sent.

@Doby45
@rddvet

DFBDDC84-963B-4BA4-9070-417987A9492B.jpeg

Are you drunk?
I am not clamped to a chair in a dreary office from 9 to 5 selling smelly pork chops on the futures exchange. If you or your undeserving cronies would savor reading a fabulous trip report, a maximum of 35 reaction points would suffice before contemplating such an assignment.

I am not clamped to a chair in a dreary office from 9 to 5 selling smelly pork chops on the futures exchange. If you or your undeserving cronies would savor reading a fabulous trip report, a maximum of 35 reaction points would suffice before contemplating such an assignment.
You win dude. I can't even start to make heads or tails of that. I mean seriously, holy ****!

Back
Top Bottom