Beaver lake boat dive April 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwellerbottom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have rented a 42 ft pontoon at Lost Bridge marina on Saturday April 16th.
We have it from 9:00am-5:00pm, anyone interested in diving that Saturday is welcome to join us. I have around 10-12 people that are for sure coming from another forum, but we still have room for a few more if anyone is interested? we are spliting the cost of the boat with the number of divers that show up. The boat cost about $322.00 plus fuel to rent so we are looking at $20 to $30 per person.
I know I have one person from this forum that is going to attend, let me know if anyone else is interested??

I will be at Beaver on the 16th and am interested in joining if you still have room. I am new to diving and have never dived at Beaver. I have some of my own equipment, but will also need to round some up to be ready. A friend of mine has suggested an 8 mil suit w/ hood. What do you typically wear for a suit?

Thanks,
Duane

I have a 7mil farmer john, 5mil hood, 3 mil gloves, 6mil boots. My wife will be diving a 7mil suit (one piece) with the same hood, gloves & boots I have. I think a 7mil would be fine, are you planning on renting from C and J's or before you head to Beaver? I am planning to rent a couple of tanks from there that way my wife & I have 2 tanks each. If you do decide to come you may want to bring at least 2 tanks, we are planning on doing 2 dives then head back to the marina for air fills & lunch. We still have room so feel free to join us.

Thanks for the advice. I will rent from C and J's and track you down either in the morning or around lunch. A pontoon boat full of divers should be easy enough to find. See you then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom