Beach Dive in Ft Lauderdale this week??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vis or no vis, I'm looking to get wet this weekend (Saturday), if the seas are 1 - 2; anyone wants to join?????

Scubaguy62:
Vis or no vis, I'm looking to get wet this weekend (Saturday),if the seas are 1 - 2; anyone wants to join?????

Rick,

I'm always in for a Saturday shore dive. If weather works out, may be I'll finally meet you (and hopefully some other members!) Later!

Nathan

Yeah...name a time and place...I will even pass on a sunrise dive LOL

algal bloom:
Rick,

I'm always in for a Saturday shore dive. If weather works out, may be I'll finally meet you (and hopefully some other members!) Later!

Nathan

Saturday's good for me too- NOT too early Jen.... :wink: Of course- I'll suggest we meet at my house (easy for me!!!). For those that don't know- same building as Mike.

I'm in! Any suggestion for a contingency plan if conditions suck? (Just how far a drive is it to Crystal River, anyway?)

Chris and I are in too! Let's pick a place and time. Are we meeting at Commercial? If so, we need to get there between 9-9:30am. Maybe I'll even rent a tank so I can make more than one dive LOL!!!

By Thursday we should see some relief from all this wind and he thinks it may just be a good weekend. I'm so depressed that I don't want to get my hopes up, however. I'm sticking close to home so that I can take the diveyak out IF it looks right - Hibiscus/Datura/Commercial Blvd. Pier (Anglers).

MikeJacobs:
Weather man Greg sez winds die Thursday

Remind him he's said that the last three weeks now.

Marc

:yl2jump: Let's castrate him if he screws up this time....

Gee, I think I will pass on the castration pre-dive but I can be there for the dive. Let me know when and where to show and I will be there. I will say a prayer to the weather God for good seas..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom