Beach Dive in Ft Lauderdale this week??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Start praying guys.... :angel:

The seas looked VERY managable this morning. Who's interested in about 9 AM on Sat morning?

if marvel says that, be sure that hurricane winds will blow and the waves will
rise to the size of large elephants

:eyebrow:

I'm definitely in for a 9am Saturday dive!

Sounds good to me!

Me too! I was kinda hoping to do another shore location, because I wanted to take some pictures with the camera and the last time I was at Commercial, there wasn't too much to see. However, I can't pass up an opportunity to dive with my BUDDIES!!! Not to mention it's an easy entry. See y'all Saturday!!! :)

Rebecca,

I assume your camera is fixed. Was it covered under warranty? I still haven't seen your set up. I've had buddies with big Ikelite setups but just can't afford that. Can't wait to see yours!

Nathan

Yeah, I LOVE Nikon!!! Apparently it was something I did, but they repaired it and had it back to me in about a week, and it was covered under the warranty. YEA!!! I can't wait!

I'm in!!!

Today they took a large mole off my nose (my "2nd nose" lol)and actually put stiches in... the doc said I can go in the water but the mask might rub it (not a good scar-free technique). So, we'll see. If it's as nice as they're predicting I may just kayak out with you all.

Glad to hear that you survived the nose-lift! BTW, we missed you at OceanFest. Glad to see that you made it back safely.

-Grier

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom