Beach Crabs Night Dive Wed. Feb. 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kids
I have 6-10 Beach Crab shirts that I will bring with me if anyone is interested... I have mediums and XL's

I will take 1/2 of a medium and 1/2 of a xl to get a Large.

see you all there. the surf was laying down quite nice today so it should be great.

pm me and I will give my number. If you need it. otherwise, see you at 7.

Ok, back to diving Vets on Wed night, have not had time to check out the forcast, does it still look good? If so I am in, will bring along a buddy or two and have a great dive.
Since I am driving from Camarillo I don't think I will be there at 6:00, might just have to sneek out of work a bit early.

were all showing up at 7 anyway. maybe a bit earlier, but 7 is the number.

should be there by 630.. bringing in a bud or 2 from my 909 dive club...

The outlook looks great... see everyone tonight!

Too bad for those people in that aweful boat.. hehe ..
I should have taken the day off.. such a great day!! :11doh:

the way this day is going, I could be there for lunch. I coulda been on a boat, but then again, I wouldn't have you guys to look forward too! just loaded the gear, now... tick tock tick tock tick well you get the idea.

ill be there

yup, the dive was just like the DwND boat dive, but completely the opposite.

Richard did catch (well, it practically caught him) the largest lobster in the world, he looked at us with the "bag?" look, and then dropped it. Dude, what the?#?# 2 1/2 seconds later Erica and friends shows up with a bag. seriously, this thing was the size of a Maryland. we had 7 BC's plus to 'pick up divers'. quite a show!

Had a great second dive, first was a bust, lost buddies in the poor vis. we showed up a bit late due to the traffic from Camarillo.
Looking forward to more dives and meet more of you BC.
And yes my buddy had the bag. LOL Second dive we were able to find a couple nice sized crabs in about 80 feet.

Had fun last night sorry we lost ya jim. Well have better luck next time. Umm... saw a squid, octupus, pipefish, rock crab, torpedo ray, some slime thing that looked like a toung and moved, a huge lobster that every one was going after, a kelp fish, some sculpin. and thats about it. thanks for the fun dive :)

Back
Top Bottom