Beach Crabs Night Dive Wed. Feb. 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell you what robert, since I am such a good guy, I will trade you your boat trip for a night dive at vets. I will suffer the hardships of 4 dives in one day while you just go for a stroll in the sand.

hehe hey robert if ya dont want to go on the boat and its full ill take your place :D

I'm down for Malaga Cove. :yeahbaby: A nice hike back to the car :walksmil: after a rocky entrance and exit in the dark sounds like the perfect way to relax. :idhitit: I've never been to Malaga Cove at night. I figure if it's half the experience we had at Vet's Park last Sunday, then it is worth climbing a hill twice the size as the one in Malaga Cove. :idhitit:

(Just to make sure I'm not discouraging anyone from showing up, :D please Remeber: My fat A@s :preggers: is out of shape and I have no problem doing the climb with a bad back. Which means YES! :eyebrow: YOU CAN DO IT!!!)

Kevin - Don't let Cody fool you, there is no nice stroll on the sand in Malaga Cove, but we will surely miss you.

I do look forward to :crafty: diving with everyone else that is starting to sign up. It doesn't matter if we dive at Vet's or just a bit down the coast in Malaga. Both will be :boings::bandsmlz::boings: AWSOME!!!

Ohh and Billy, in case you are reading this thread; What is said on ScubaBoard stays in ScubaBoard :postpimp: j/k

Ren

hehe if i cant get on the boat trip i may try and find a way down to vets again it was fun last time :)

Called rick got voice mail left a msg. now just waiting for the call back

Kevin - Don't let Cody fool you, there is no nice stroll on the sand in Malaga Cove, but we will surely miss you.
Ren

Yes there is sand if you go over to the right. The surface swim is a little longer but you don't kill yourself on the rocks.

John

Back
Top Bottom