Beach Crabs Night Dive Wed. Feb. 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dubs are just to tide me over until i can get hold of a rebreather!

Rebreather ... the true dark side ... pipe dream or real deal ? start saving them pennies now!!

oh too bad. as for the length of time down there. ummm the same spot getts boring after awhile. i like moving spot to spot

Big ocean, same spot will have one thing one day, and something else another day.. plus it's so much better to do 1 nice and long dive than 2 short ones... at least for me anyways....

Hey Robert, when Cody gets his dubs finalized and you are ready to take a plunge with your dubs, we can head to vets and do some line drills to get them dialed in?

We are confirmed for Vets, not Malaga for Wed, correct?

Hey Robert, when Cody gets his dubs finalized and you are ready to take a plunge with your dubs, we can head to vets and do some line drills to get them dialed in?

You bet! I'd be up for that.

oh too bad. as for the length of time down there. ummm the same spot getts boring after awhile. i like moving spot to spot

That's why you take a heading & just go until the set PSI you agree on make a 90 for a few kicks then another 90 & head back on a deferent path to see deferent things or things you missed on the first pass. You should take your time & look all over there are critters everywhere, it's not a race to see who can cover the most ground.

John

ture it verries from one day to the next but not usualy while your down there. well not to much. and usualy on the way back you see somthing diffrent any ways no matter what the size of tanks are.

Robert, you are bad. As of now a rebreather is just a pipe dream. Short of saving 2 million pennies I have decided to auction off all of my redundant body parts. Kidneys etc... Interested parties can contact me via PM.

We are on for VETS. it the future we can plan a dive at Malaga cove.

Tony, Robert, I just need to get my other set of regs from rickster and I am good to go!

Tony, Robert, I just need to get my other set of regs from rickster and I am good to go!

Hey Cody, I can give the regs to Robert on the boat Wed. He will see you before I will, more than likely.:wink:

Rick

Hey Cody, I can give the regs to Robert on the boat Wed. He will see you before I will, more than likely.:wink:

Rick

cool, thanks rick. I will get hold of them some how! Then robert will have to promise to meet me at the beach for a doubles dive! have a great time on the boat.

Ok, back to diving Vets on Wed night, have not had time to check out the forcast, does it still look good? If so I am in, will bring along a buddy or two and have a great dive.
Since I am driving from Camarillo I don't think I will be there at 6:00, might just have to sneek out of work a bit early.

Tonight 1 to 2 footers, occasional big breaker.

Not a prohibitive entry or exit.

I'll be there Wed unless it gets ugly. Maybe I'll see some of you.

---
Ken

Hope you guys have a good time forcast looks good. I wish i could go again but im on the boat. Happy diving and hope you have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom