Beach Crabs Night Dive Wed. Feb. 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin - Don't let Cody fool you, there is no nice stroll on the sand in Malaga Cove, but we will surely miss you.

Even though, I'll probably be tired from a great day of boat diving...I'll miss you guys too... :sad:

He is a good guy occasionally, I also hear he is quite good looking, and has an exceptionally high IQ.

I hear he lets you work out of a little cramped office that has a great view.

I hear he lets you work out of a little cramped office that has a great view.[/QUOTE]

Little is a BIG understatement. However, the 360 degree, rotating, multi axis variable view is hard to beat.

BTW the doubles are about 95% ready to dive, wohoo!

BTW the doubles are about 95% ready to dive, wohoo!

Yay doubles!

So where is your first doubles dive going to be? Wed. on (or off) the Sunfish will be my first giant stride with doubles. Or it might be my first, trip-over-my-fins-splash-face-first-into-the-ocean with doubles. Either way, my first doubles boat dive.

Yay doubles!

So where is your first doubles dive going to be? Wed. on (or off) the Sunfish will be my first giant stride with doubles. Or it might be my first, trip-over-my-fins-splash-face-first-into-the-ocean with doubles. Either way, my first doubles boat dive.

I wish I could make it to see that first entry fiasco.:rofl3: Love ya man.

John

That will be a site ive never seen some one dive dubbles before but why would you want to stay down so long for any ways. or is it just to try it out and ill have it all on my digital camera :D

That will be a site ive never seen some one dive dubbles before but why would you want to stay down so long for any ways. or is it just to try it out and ill have it all on my digital camera :D

why would you want to stay down for longer? Do you call yourself a diver? geeesh! I will pretend I didn't hear that this one time!

My dubs are just to tide me over until i can get hold of a rebreather!

oh too bad. as for the length of time down there. ummm the same spot getts boring after awhile. i like moving spot to spot

yea what would not be about diving?

Back
Top Bottom