Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beach_Bunny:
Don't hate Kelly because all of my friends have a crush on him, they all want to be his dive buddy!

I'll call Kelly and see if he is game.

Yeah, his "Dive Buddy" that's right....:shakehead

Beach Bunny,
I just got home. I was driving by this morning and almost called to see if anyone wanted a starbucks. But if I had done that I would most likely have not made it home today.:)
As far as July 15th goes, I will have to look at my duty schedule to see if I have the time off. If I do and if I can get certified in time I am there.
As a side not I had a great time, and please make sure to say hi to everyone from "Kinky Kelly".

KK

PS- Beach bunny, "Please fill me in on the singles section on the board."

nice pic , yeah i liked camping and four wheeling there . those sound like the stories i heard.

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

K.K. ,welcome to the 'board and to diving hopefully soon.
When you get that card make sure you check out your local dive forum here in
So. Cal.
We love to share our addiction with others and we have regular beach/BBQ dives and boat trips plus alot more.
And it's here locally!!!

Kinky Kelly:
Thank you Dandydon, I can use all of the the help that I can get.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie there.....YOU have a problem....hee hee hee :shakehead

Beach_Bunny:
lol don't be jealous :no

P.S. I am trying to talk him into joining the singles section on the board.

Now why would I be jealous of my best friend? Oh wait, now I remember......crap! May have to get rid of the 44 mag bang stick and look for the 500 version if I go under with him! :rofl3: He has a reputation......Course, so do I....:eyebrow:

Jp

YellowF4:
Now why would I be jealous of my best friend? Oh wait, now I remember......crap! May have to get rid of the 44 mag bang stick and look for the 500 version if I go under with him! :rofl3: He has a reputation......Course, so do I....:eyebrow:

Jp

Reputation huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom