Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kinky Kelly

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

Major newbie to this world. Have been thinking about doing this for a long time, was in Reno for a vacation with YellowF4 and was talked into getting certified along with Beach Bunny.

I am not certified as of yet, but will be getting this done as soon as I get home to Carlsbad, anyone know a good shop in the area?

Thanks everbody, especially Beach Bunny and I owe you big time...nuff said....

K.K. (Thanks for that! eee-aaawwww!)

Welcome Kelly.....

Hee hee hee....I finally got you convinced. Trip was great in too many ways. Can't wait to get wet together....wait, does that say something I don't want? JK Glad to have you on board, but I am the REAL Be-otch....so back down!

Jp

welcome to the board and diving . I was certified in Reno myself. Anyway goodluck !

You too YellowF4 ill be in Reno in August maybe ill see you around Tahoe.

Panhandvr,

Where at? By whom? Still live here? ALways on the lookout for a new friend...

Jp

Sierra Dive Center , Tracy Herman , Not now I only visit my family that live there now. Im thinking of tranferring to UNR though. I will be there in Aug 15 through Sept 5 so if you wanna dive anytime through those dates let me know . I will also be making an excursion down to Monterey. Never dove Donner lake . thought about Pyramid just always heard crazy stories about it.

Won't dive Pyramid....was a Washoe County Deputy and saw too much stuff with that lake.....not a safe place for me...

Love Monterey dove it lots in the past.....have not been diving much for the last 5 years as I had a bad accident (Damn Sport bikes don't mix with a drunk dirver in a Subaru...) and was only within the last year able to get wet...

Would love to go, have been to Donner...Cray fish look like Lobsters and there is a very cool thermalcline to be seen at about 26' 50 degrees on one side, 36 on the other....

Let me know a little ahead of time and we will get Kelly up too.....maybe Beach Bunny? Might be a little cold for her though....

Jp

Oh for the Love of God....Brandy, 3 a.m. and Kinky Kelly and I at the computer DO NOT mix...sorry for the double post....SCUBA A.D.D., Eh, Beach Bunny? :rofl3:

Jp

LOL i guess its best i resisted my youthful desire to dive it .
sorry to hear about your accident good to hear you are recovering.
If there is anything else to dive there im game. Ill be doing Tahoe and Monterey anything else would be great too. Are you diving dry? I wore a 7m while I lived there .
Ill definately contact you before I head down .
Im not sure what sub forum you guys would regularly use but im in either North Florida or Deep Dixie Divers. They also have a myspace thread on here where everyone is inviting each other .

YellowF4:
Won't dive Pyramid....was a Washoe County Deputy and saw too much stuff with that lake.....not a safe place for me...

Love Monterey dove it lots in the past.....have not been diving much for the last 5 years as I had a bad accident (Damn Sport bikes don't mix with a drunk dirver in a Subaru...) and was only within the last year able to get wet...

Would love to go, have been to Donner...Cray fish look like Lobsters and there is a very cool thermalcline to be seen at about 26' 50 degrees on one side, 36 on the other....

Let me know a little ahead of time and we will get Kelly up too.....maybe Beach Bunny? Might be a little cold for her though....

Jp

user_online.gif

Hey I'll try anything once!!

YellowF4:
Oh for the Love of God....Brandy, 3 a.m. and Kinky Kelly and I at the computer DO NOT mix...sorry for the double post....SCUBA A.D.D., Eh, Beach Bunny? :rofl3:

Jp

You and Kelly need to go back to the batcave, or at least remember my 5 shots of espresso :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom