Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beach_Bunny:
Hey I'll try anything once!!

so i thought too . but that lake is supposed to be bottomless or at least they have dye tested it and it came out in the Pacific , and somehow the bottom turns over. i always questioned how the h*ll that happens never got an answer. But i have camped there and had some crazy wind storms come up suddenly

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Is there a reason you are skipping over the obvious..Lake Tahoe?

im not skipping it. Just wanted to try some other sites as Tahoe is the only thing i have dove in Reno

Beach_Bunny:
You and Kelly need to go back to the batcave, or at least remember my 5 shots of espresso :)

You, my dear, are a freak of disproportionate measures! 5 shots of espresso would kill most meth addicts....Have I mentioned how glad I am I met you? :rofl3:

Don't make me call in a favor from batman!

YellowF4:
You, my dear, are a freak of disproportionate measures! 5 shots of espresso would kill most meth addicts....Have I mentioned how glad I am I met you? :rofl3:

Don't make me call in a favor from batman!

lol... you rock yellow, you know how happy I am to have met you and Kelly.

Have I mentioned I am having my morning starbucks as we speak? :coffee:

Meth Addicts wish they had the caffine tolerance I do.

Is it safe to dive with this much caffine in your system?

Are you and Kelly doing July 15th with me?

panhandvr:
so i thought too . but that lake is supposed to be bottomless or at least they have dye tested it and it came out in the Pacific , and somehow the bottom turns over. i always questioned how the h*ll that happens never got an answer. But i have camped there and had some crazy wind storms come up suddenly

There have been all kinds of studies done and none of this has ever been proved....most common is that Tahoe is connected via underground spings that "Suck people under...." The only connection is the Truckee river that starts at Tahoe and feeds Pyramid eventually many many miles later....

I have, however seen many strange things there. Weirdest one was in 92 when we were looking for a body and the lake was turning over....there were 12" circles of some wicked looking worms that stood about 6-8" off the water all over the place. The Piautes are not real fond of the white folk and there is something spooky that makes my hair (what's left of it) stand on end. It is beautiful though....

DSC03802.jpg

Beach_Bunny:
lol... you rock yellow, you know how happy I am to have met you and Kelly.

Have I mentioned I am having my morning starbucks as we speak? :coffee:

Meth Addicts wish they had the caffine tolerance I do.

Is it safe to dive with this much caffine in your system?

Are you and Kelly doing July 15th with me?

Kelly is a liar! He said he was going home and not stopping by....:shakehead Kelly has a problem...

We will be coming back from TN the weekend prior and that will have trashed all possibilities of that trip for me financially/work speaking. He may be able to go though...have to ask him. Cheater!

georoc01:
Is there a reason you are skipping over the obvious..Lake Tahoe?

Yeah, it is very cold and there is absolutely nothing to see in that lake but rocks and sand....

there is the Sparks Marina that they have sunken one of the old F4 fighters and a school bus in, but there is no supply of fresh water and it is murky and stanky. Lots of green algae.

A friend told me about an old gravel piut out by Fallon that has a town and mining equipment in it. It is an old alkali type area, but I have not a lot of info on it. If I get it figured out I will post....

YellowF4:
Kelly is a liar! He said he was going home and not stopping by....:shakehead Kelly has a problem...

We will be coming back from TN the weekend prior and that will have trashed all possibilities of that trip for me financially/work speaking. He may be able to go though...have to ask him. Cheater!

Don't hate Kelly because all of my friends have a crush on him, they all want to be his dive buddy!

I'll call Kelly and see if he is game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom