BC's with "Elevator" Lever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have discovered that what I thought was a rip in the Dacor jacket is repairable and I think it will be my wife's new BC, she likes it and it fits her nicely. I think she will enjoy the elevator buttons. I am installing the BC on to a homemade backplate I cut. So it will be a hybrid Dacor BC with elevator push buttons on a backplate.

N

I have discovered that what I thought was a rip in the Dacor jacket is repairable and I think it will be my wife's new BC, she likes it and it fits her nicely. I think she will enjoy the elevator buttons. I am installing the BC on to a homemade backplate I cut. So it will be a hybrid Dacor BC with elevator push buttons on a backplate.

N

Innovation at it's finest... Nothing beats a home made batch of chicken noodle soup for the common cold; and I see Nemrod has a cure for the diver that has the flu for elevator levers...

I've just been sticking my head in here every once in a while, but I must say that I admire Mike's unswerving persistence even if I don't admire his BCD.

Thanks,

I'm a college instructor for a junior college so I value constructive criticism... :coffee:

Yeah, that's the way I like to dive. Avoid the weird stuff!! :crafty:

If I were to agree on your philosophy about avoiding the weird stuff I wouldn't dive...

How do you explain all those divers at break water in Monterey? Beer belly's and all that hair off their backs, enough to soak up half the ocean.... :eyebrow:

How do you explain all those divers at break water in Monterey? Beer belly's and all that hair off their backs, enough to soak up half the ocean.... :eyebrow:

At some point over the last 19 pages, this thread has gone terribly OT.

:(

Yes you are right so lets' get this topic back on track. I will be diving my i3 this weekend at BW and lovers if anyone wants to see how it works, I'll be more than happy to show you.

Mike G

Back
Top Bottom