BC's Weekly Dive Sat 7/12/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had fun today. got to say that is one of my shorter dives :). The rock entry was somthing diffrent. My reg. started to freeflow and would not shut off so i lost 1000 psi. Started the dive with a whopping 2000psi. Had fun sawa alot of crabs, some black eyed gobey, either a Fringhead of some sort or a baby cabazon, Tons of small rock fish. Oh a bunch of silt from the other group of divers that showed up in the water. The exit was intersting. Thanks Rick for being a good dive buddy and diving the short dive with me. It was nice to see Johnathan, and yuval again. Oh and thanks rick for letting me use your light :D

You're welcome. Thank you guys for showing up, and thanks Erika for being a good buddy. It was a short dive, but we seen everything there, except the canyon:wink:

I even had a face to face with a speargun. :11:

You're welcome. Thank you guys for showing up, and thanks Erika for being a good buddy. It was a short dive, but we seen everything there, except the canyon:wink:

I even had a face to face with a speargun. :11:

That is true we did see every thing that was there. Oh wait we missed seing More silty rocks :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom