BC's Weekly Dive Sat 7/12/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! I have a dive buddy:D

Brian, It will be nice to see you again.

Of course ya do!
Where exactly do you dive out there since there is no kelp????? Along the jetty???

Yes. The jetty drops down to 30-32 feet then there is sand. Along the jetty is where all the critters lurk. Out at the point, it drops down at a steep slope, into a deep, deep channel.

Here are some links:

La Jennelle

More

More 2

Awesome :D I hope i have my Drysuit fixed. Looked for some holes but could not find any even after filling it with air.

It leaked on my right leg. So it cant be from a seal. Could be my foot valve sand got stuck in it????? i know how to take it off im just not strong enough. we shall see on the night dive tonight. Well my dry suit did not leak last night and i really did not do any thing to it so i dont know what happened on the one dive.

Last edited:
PMed ya with directions

Im going to make it this time!!!!!

The maps look somewhat confusing, where will we be meeting?

my cell # is 818-292-2479, it would be nice if I could call someone if I have problem finding you.

Yuval, It will good to see you again. I hope you get my PM, before the dive.

Rick

Had fun today. got to say that is one of my shorter dives :). The rock entry was somthing diffrent. My reg. started to freeflow and would not shut off so i lost 1000 psi. Started the dive with a whopping 2000psi. Had fun sawa alot of crabs, some black eyed gobey, either a Fringhead of some sort or a baby cabazon, Tons of small rock fish. Oh a bunch of silt from the other group of divers that showed up in the water. The exit was intersting. Thanks Rick for being a good dive buddy and diving the short dive with me. It was nice to see Johnathan, and yuval again. Oh and thanks rick for letting me use your light :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom