BC's Weekly Dive Sat 7/12/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This weeks BC's dive will be at La Jennelle, Ventura County.

Date: July 12th
Place: La Jennelle
Time: 8:00am

High Tide is at 7:44am-Low is at 11:24am, So, by the time we get in the water, it should be nice.

There is a link to the map and, as always, Please RSVP in the BC Calender

Thank you,
Rick

I dont know about this dive site. I guess im up for trying it. If i dont find a ride down to Laguna

Ive had good viz up this way before just this past week has been crap

Good because i want to get a dive in :) no if there is not really any wind this week the dive should be good there will be enough down time that the crap could settle

Lol it is in ventura but if i can find a ride down to Laguna for reefcheck i will! if not i will dive Ventura. Im happy to dive either place, Ive heard nice things about this dive site just never done it because i dont really know what its like

Good because i want to get a dive in :) no if there is not really any wind this week the dive should be good there will be enough down time that the crap could settle

Erika, how about some punctuation? You know,periods,commas,etc. I'm starting to have a difficult time reading what you post. Don't get me wrong, I do still get a laugh out of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom