BC's Weekly Dive 8/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be sweet! I'm not sure if it is safe to dive where I'm going. I here that the local "stream" gets as deep as 28".It is also known to have killer trout that often reach (gulp) 12" in length,not to mention crocodiles,killer hippos and the occasional nudist!

I'd like to catch me one of those :mooner:Trophy Nudists !:viking2:
:rofl3::rofl3:

see ya jaime next time bro!

Do you have to pay to park at Malaga?

Nope its FREE!!!!!!

Whew thank God!

I swear I been puttin' more money into parking to dive lately than it's been costing me to do the dives themselves lol.

Yea it seems that way with alot of the dive spots :D

Yeah I'm gonna be pinchin' pennies after all the diving I'm paying for next week and then our SD trip, gotta find more free parking dive sites!

Vet's has been nickel and dimeing me to death, literally :)

I'm jealous you found a free place to stay in SD! I won't know till I get back from vacation and my ATM card stops smoking that I'll even know if I can stay down there for the picnic lol.

Yeah I'm gonna be pinchin' pennies after all the diving I'm paying for next week and then our SD trip, gotta find more free parking dive sites!

Vet's has been nickel and dimeing me to death, literally :)

I'm jealous you found a free place to stay in SD! I won't know till I get back from vacation and my ATM card stops smoking that I'll even know if I can stay down there for the picnic lol.

I hope you can make the picnic :) yea thats one thing about vets i dont really like al the metters :)

Yep 8am as usual

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom