BC's Weekly Dive 8/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be sweet! I'm not sure if it is safe to dive where I'm going. I here that the local "stream" gets as deep as 28".It is also known to have killer trout that often reach (gulp) 12" in length,not to mention crocodiles,killer hippos and the occasional nudist!

That would be Funny to bad you will be gone :(

I should have me regs. by then so count me in..... If rick will let be borrow a tank or two :eyebrow:

I should be there, never dove Malaga, now just to see if those directions make any sense to me :)

Thats what they make Cell phones for :D Get lost Call!

LOL, yeah well all else failing I'll call ya and ask you "where the heck am I?"

Be great to dive somewhere else for once. Been really enjoying my dives lately its just that lately I've done so many at Vets I'm startin' to get to know the fringeheads by name :)

Plus I don't know if I wanna dive Sunday cause I don't wanna be hauling wet gear on a plane Tuesday morning lol. So I better find it!

Ahh plus I gotta make sure my tanks are nice n full 'cause when I get back you and I are gonna need 'em in SD :)

LOL, yeah well all else failing I'll call ya and ask you "where the heck am I?"

Be great to dive somewhere else for once. Been really enjoying my dives lately its just that lately I've done so many at Vets I'm startin' to get to know the fringeheads by name :)

Plus I don't know if I wanna dive Sunday cause I don't wanna be hauling wet gear on a plane Tuesday morning lol. So I better find it!

Ahh plus I gotta make sure my tanks are nice n full 'cause when I get back you and I are gonna need 'em in SD :)

This is so true :D Wet gear on plane no fun!

Hi Gang,

Just a little suggestion I've dove there a few time & IMHO the best entry exit is over the sand towards RAT beach. The pumpkin size rocks are killer & if you're going to go the sand route shuffle them feet I speak from experience. Ya'll have a good dive.

John

Have fun, guys. I'll be at Point Dume @ 3Rs.

Hi Gang,

Just a little suggestion I've dove there a few time & IMHO the best entry exit is over the sand towards RAT beach. The pumpkin size rocks are killer & if you're going to go the sand route shuffle them feet I speak from experience. Ya'll have a good dive.

John

Thanks John. Do you want to share your experiance, about not shuffling?:wink: Ouch!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom