BC's Weekly Dive 8/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im up in the air about whether I can go. I have 2 course books i need to finish by the beginning of next week. we'll see what i can accomplish tonight about weather i can go tomorrow.

so how do i get down there cause i cant find a map anywhere

Here is the GPS: 33deg 48'06.44"N - 118deg 23'51.62"W

Here is a link:

Map & Directions

OK me and google dont get along with the maps :D Thats why i did not put it in the directions :D It would give me some odd ball place :D

I had a great time today and it was good to meet new people, as for papa, it's always a great dive when your there. cant wait till tomorrow

Had fun today :D at least 20 ft viz. Saw a bunch of Lobsters, Juvi. Garabaldi, Garabaldi, Horn shark, Bat rays, And a Harbor Seal that Tugged on my fin and disaperied where i looked then came back and staired me in the Face :D Had lots of fun with ya'll. Thanks Rick for the ride down there, And thanks nick for being a good dive buddy. We got down to 30' and the dive time was 1h7m Had bunches of funn :D See you all next time :D

Back
Top Bottom