BC's Weekly Dive 12/14, Malibu/ PV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who's up for a dive either in Malibu or PV? This is my only weekend day off........

Time: 8am
Place: Either Malibu or PV *as long as i get to get wet*

Thanks Erika, I was gonna make a thread so everyone could figure out where they wanna dive next week! Let's keep up the momentum :)

I don't think I can dive next weekend as I might have to work. I won't know for sure till after work Friday. If I don't have to though I might show up wherever everyone meets.

I'm going to the wrinkles dive on Saturday, but may be able to get out Sunday as well. Gotta make the best of the drysuit before it's sent back (on the 15th) to get the seals replaced. Let me know where you're thinking about and what time.

I'm going to the wrinkles dive on Saturday, but may be able to get out Sunday as well. Gotta make the best of the drysuit before it's sent back (on the 15th) to get the seals replaced. Let me know where you're thinking about and what time.

Seals Replaced already???? I would make the Wrinkles Dive but i have to work Unfortunately but will have nice overtime this week :). Ummm if its Malibu i would say either Deer Creek or Leo Carillo at 8am. As for PV i don't really know any dive sites down their. I will more then likely have a brother in tow with me....

Sunday would work for me, but I'd prefer something within 90 miles of Oceanside so PV would be better for me....... Or maybe jump on the Marissa and hit wreck alley..

Seals Replaced already???? I would make the Wrinkles Dive but i have to work Unfortunately but will have nice overtime this week :). Ummm if its Malibu i would say either Deer Creek or Leo Carillo at 8am. As for PV i don't really know any dive sites down their. I will more then likely have a brother in tow with me....

hehe, the drysuit is new to me, not new. The seals are okay, but they're a little worn and some water seeps in. It's not really a big deal, and I can totally manage it, but I've got a good deal for getting them replaced and will be out of diving range for two weeks at the end of December / beginning of January, so I figured I'd take that time to send the suit in to have the seals replaced.

hehe, the drysuit is new to me, not new. The seals are okay, but they're a little worn and some water seeps in. It's not really a big deal, and I can totally manage it, but I've got a good deal for getting them replaced and will be out of diving range for two weeks at the end of December / beginning of January, so I figured I'd take that time to send the suit in to have the seals replaced.

Ah ok....

How bout we do Deer Creek have not been their in awhile....

Back
Top Bottom