BCD- mine "lost" at Mansfield Dam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it may not help in finding his BCD, but it sends out the warning that we all need to be a little careful when it comes to our dive gear.

Then why not say that?

It would be like me saying "Does anyone have an umbrella", because I know it's about to rain, but I don't share that news with anyone else.

It would be like me saying "Does anyone have an umbrella", because I know it's about to rain, but I don't share that news with anyone else.

By askin' "have ya' seen it?" He's just sayin' he might just put something else in the back of his truck and find a good spot on the hill above the parking lot; with his deer rifle in hand, in case the sorry sob will try and coonfinger something else.....:D

Why say anything? Because the dive community is pretty small here and someone my notice some jacka$$ selling a "scuba vest" on craigslist. Without the op's post, would anyone know?

I have a friend that got his apt burglarized and bike stolen - he found the bike a few days later on craigslist and his bike was recovered by police after he alerted them. Jacka$$ burglar is in jail.

Back
Top Bottom