For Sale BCD, APEX XTX50, SCUBAPRO MK25/G260/S360, Dive Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler Gorzney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SCUBA GEAR FOR SALE - Http://www.divegear.blindminds.com
I no longer dive and I am selling all my gear. Please see website link below for details, images and prices for gear I am selling. You can use the contact form on website to contact me if interested in an item. As items are sold, they will be removed from website.

All gear was purchased in July of 2016, I was a Divemaster on Maui and did 300 dives in 6 months. The regulator rigs each have ~150 dives on them and were well taken care of. Buyer will need to get them serviced before diving with them. My gear is fairly high end stuff. I have not dove in my gear since March 2018.

All gear is located in Chattanooga, TN and if buyer would like items shipped, shipping costs will need to be added to price. This is all EXCELLENT gear, and I will probably buy the same gear if I end up diving again. It was all amazing gear to use, extremely easy to breath regs in any position at any depth and no water would get in mouth piece.

Selling:
Apex xtx50 rig with 3-1 gauges, bubble gun and extra hose attachment
ScubaPro MK25Evo/G260/S360 with pressure gauge
Cressi Aquaride Pro BCD (Small - I am 5'4" 150lb male and BCD has plenty of room for adjustment) x1 Used and x1 New Unused (my backup)
Assortment of Dive Accessories I used as a divemaster
UK Light Cannon L1 eLED
and MORE!

Video showing me using gear - toward mid-to-end of vid

SCUBA GEAR FOR SALE - Http://www.divegear.blindminds.com
I no longer dive and I am selling all my gear. Please see website link below for details, images and prices for gear I am selling. You can use the contact form on website to contact me if interested in an item. As items are sold, they will be removed from website.

All gear was purchased in July of 2016, I was a Divemaster on Maui and did 300 dives in 6 months. The regulator rigs each have ~150 dives on them and were well taken care of. Buyer will need to get them serviced before diving with them. My gear is fairly high end stuff. I have not dove in my gear since March 2018.

All gear is located in Chattanooga, TN and if buyer would like items shipped, shipping costs will need to be added to price. This is all EXCELLENT gear, and I will probably buy the same gear if I end up diving again. It was all amazing gear to use, extremely easy to breath regs in any position at any depth and no water would get in mouth piece.

Selling:
Apex xtx50 rig with 3-1 gauges, bubble gun and extra hose attachment
Cressi Aquaride Pro BCD (Small - I am 5'4" 150lb male and BCD has plenty of room for adjustment) x1 Used and x1 New Unused (my backup)
Assortment of Dive Accessories I used as a divemaster
UK Light Cannon L1 eLED
and MORE!

Video showing me using gear - toward mid-to-end of vid
Hi,
Interested in your
Please confirm cost

The reg shows a transmitter in the picture, but it was not mentioned in the add. Is the transmitter included?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom