BC"s Weekly Dive 5/31/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call it a sacrificial payment :rofl3:
I hated not coming down to at least say hi this am and meet everyone but we had a yard sale today. I've had to postpone equipment & certification yet again (my fault this time) so I need to ask :rofl3: do you allow :rofl3: wannabees in "the beach crabs"? :rofl3:
I do hold a 110 degree fan belt in wannabee:D

Of course you can be part of the Beach Crabs :lotsalove: but get your certs.
In the meantime, I can bring an air compressor and if you bring a hose you can join us for part of the dive

Wannabees are welcome because we know they will turn in to divers advntualy. :) Hey am i the only one that had not donated to the sea gods yet *knock on wood* lets keep it that way untill i get some $. Sounds like you all had a good time. I hope vis was better then what it was at summerland today. only 5'viz some places had 10'viz. My longest dive todate 1:15min on an AL63 :D OH saw another shark on that dive. looked compleatly diffrent the the whitey that me and ren saw. Any ideas what sharks are close to shore about 3-4' in length and have a long upper lobe on the tail?????

Viz is getting better. We had probably 4 Erikas worth of Viz. :D

Great dives today and great to see everyone. Nice dives, nice weather, decent viz, and good people. Who could ask for more :)

bring a hose you can join us for part of the dive

Cool, I'll pick up one of those coiled stretchy ones next time I'm in the hardware store:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom