BC"s Weekly Dive 5/31/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is interested in doing an early dive before the scheduled 8:00 am dive, I will be down there at 6:00 am. Let me know if you want to join me.I will still be doing the 8:00 dive,too.

I think Ren's read one too many of Erika's posts, her speeling's contagious :)

I might be interested in meeting for a 6:00am dive. I was gonna bring two tanks with me anyways.

sorry, a wet what? I don't get it.

If I can come up with a fin or 2 I might think about it!

Hey Ren, what's a wet SUITE?! Is it anything like a wetsuit? HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Suite. It's a hotel suite with a wet bar. It's where you go after diving... :wink:

Considering I lost a fin last night and have 2 leaks in my drysuit and one wrist seal that needs replaced I guess I am going dry for this event. I may still show my face though...

That sucks, where is your wetsuit???? sounds like you had a not so good dive on wed

yeah, not so good, but it is the price to play the game. oh well. My wetsuit is in the closet, so i could wear it i guess. I do need to get fins though...

So...
Once you get down to the parking area, I see there are two parking lots, on the left and right once you get down. Which side is the dive site on?

A wet suite, I mean a wet suit is what I have on after a meeting with a client and the air conditioning is not working. :dork2:

But really, I do deserve to be ragged on... :rofl3:
You guys are all funny and make my day when I read these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom