BC"s Weekly Dive 5/31/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I shall be there bright and early, 6am provided some of ya are still gonna be there that early. Looking forward to some diving after how hectic last week was :)

I shall be there bright and early, 6am provided some of ya are still gonna be there that early. Looking forward to some diving after how hectic last week was :)

I will definitely be there at 6:00, not sure if anyone else is going to make the early one. Nikolai,I will pm you my # in case you get lost or decide to cancel. Jamie

So...
Once you get down to the parking area, I see there are two parking lots, on the left and right once you get down. Which side is the dive site on?

Hi Nick,

All the way back (south), as you come down, it is left. I will see everyone at 8am. I would be there for the early one, but Teresa is going, so the 8am dive is fine :D

Rick

Had a great time diving and hanging with everyone. Nick it was nice seeing you again, it had been a while. If anyone goes diving there, they must go to the Lighthouse Cafe for lunch. On the dive, we had good viz and I saw a 4 feet Shovelnose Guitarfish. On the way back I donated to the Sea Gods a knife, damaged my compass and snorkle. Sounds like I'm paying a luxury tax cause I had just bought a mask and snorkle cause I had lost it on my last dive Wed night. All excited about diving tomorrow again.

Had a great time diving and hanging with everyone. Nick it was nice seeing you again, it had been a while. If anyone goes diving there, they must go to the Lighthouse Cafe for lunch. On the dive, we had good viz and I saw a 4 feet Shovelnose Guitarfish. On the way back I donated to the Sea Gods a knife, damaged my compass and snorkle. Sounds like I'm paying a luxury tax cause I had just bought a mask and snorkle cause I had lost it on my last dive Wed night. All excited about diving tomorrow again.

Hey Ren, nice diving with you and everyone else today. You are not alone in your Sea Gods donation, remember that Brian "donated" his knife and I "donated" my three day old dive light! Ah, how the ocean just loves scuba gear!

Sheesh, what did we do to make the gods turn into thieves?

Call it a sacrificial payment :rofl3:
I hated not coming down to at least say hi this am and meet everyone but we had a yard sale today. I've had to postpone equipment & certification yet again (my fault this time) so I need to ask :rofl3: do you allow :rofl3: wannabees in "the beach crabs"? :rofl3:
I do hold a 110 degree fan belt in wannabee:D

Wannabees are welcome because we know they will turn in to divers advntualy. :) Hey am i the only one that had not donated to the sea gods yet *knock on wood* lets keep it that way untill i get some $. Sounds like you all had a good time. I hope vis was better then what it was at summerland today. only 5'viz some places had 10'viz. My longest dive todate 1:15min on an AL63 :D OH saw another shark on that dive. looked compleatly diffrent the the whitey that me and ren saw. Any ideas what sharks are close to shore about 3-4' in length and have a long upper lobe on the tail?????

Back
Top Bottom