BC"s Weekly Dive 5/31/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might make this, depends on the entry. I read something about large slippery boulders, if so then I ain't too darn sure I'm up for that. This is where the hot springs are right?

Well if someone can advise me on the entry I'd appreciate it, don't wanna screw up my knee again...

The main point of entry for most divers is across slippery rocks.There is a sandy/rockless entry point that I have never used,it would make for a longer swim to the dive site than the rocky entry would.

Yeah... Funny Ren...

Just for that you can carry me out:)
Look forward to diving, I'll just watch myself.
I'll have two full tanks ready to go..

It was nice diving with you guys last night !! It was so good, I'll be doing this one on Sat. :) I'm still a new crab that consumes a lot of air, but digs being under water. I think m.gong is going to join us as well. Marvin ?

It was nice diving with you guys last night !! It was so good, I'll be doing this one on Sat. :) I'm still a new crab that consumes a lot of air, but digs being under water. I think m.gong is going to join us as well. Marvin ?

yeah nbaleva, i am going to be there. Can anyone tell me where White Point is? :blinking:. Does anyone have a GPS coordinate of the site?

How many tanks are you guys planing? Thanks.

Nbaleva, thanks for buddying up with me on last nights dive.See you and everyone else on Saturday. Jamie

yeah nbaleva, i am going to be there. Can anyone tell me where White Point is? :blinking:. Does anyone have a GPS coordinate of the site?

How many tanks are you guys planing? Thanks.

M.Gong, get yourself to San Pedro and take Western Ave. south all the way until it crosses 25th st. and it will swing around to the left becoming Paseo Del Mar,stay on Paseo Del Mar and the entrance to the parking below will be about 1 block down. The sign at the top says Royal Palms State Park. When you go down to the bottom of the road make a left turn.

Gee i avoid one beach crab dive and my two of my fav. buddies are going to be diving :(

Considering I lost a fin last night and have 2 leaks in my drysuit and one wrist seal that needs replaced I guess I am going dry for this event. I may still show my face though...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom