BC"s Weekly Dive 5/31/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Join us for our weekly dive!

Place: White Point, PV
Time: 8:00am
Directions: Divesite map

Parking is $2 before 9:00am(good until sunset), after that it is $6.

Please RSVP in the calender. This is very important if dive conditions, or site changes. Always check this post before the dive, for any changes.

Thank you,
Rick

I might make this, depends on the entry. I read something about large slippery boulders, if so then I ain't too darn sure I'm up for that. This is where the hot springs are right?

Well if someone can advise me on the entry I'd appreciate it, don't wanna screw up my knee again...

I'm not sure on the entry but i also rember reading somthing about bolders if ya do go be carefull. I'm not going to be making this one have fun. and see you all the following weekend

I have not dove this site but there looks to be countless entry points. I am sure rick can advise further.

I fixed the calender. Moved to the correct date.

It has been a couple years since I was at White Point. The last time, it was a little rocky, but, not a bad entry. The good thing is, the parking lot is right on the beach. No long hikes, no hills to climb.

I've been meaning to dive there but haven't been yet. I'm helping some friends with a class Sat. so maybe next time.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom