BC Dive Knife $4.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: unfortunately it will cost $73.53US to have this sent to me :D

i KNEW it was going to be alot but i like to play and see how much im saving but not taking up the GREAT deals the SB advertisers give us!

better luck next time for me i guess and good luck to all those that are grabbing a bargin:D

:rofl3: unfortunately it will cost $73.53US to have this sent to me :D

i KNEW it was going to be alot but i like to play and see how much im saving but not taking up the GREAT deals the SB advertisers give us!

better luck next time for me i guess and good luck to all those that are grabbing a bargin:D

Not that it would even be worth it then, but your shipping would be a fraction of that. We get a very special rate from UPS, but the cart calculates off standard published prices. For a small item like a knife, computer, etc, it is normally about $30 to get one to australia. For $73 you could probably ship a full BC and reg setup there.

But even $30 shipping probably does not make sense on a 5 dollar knife!

Everything is removable... it just would take a very big hammer, and putting it back on would be kind of tricky, and require a lot of glue. :D

Just kidding...

Yes, it will come off, there are 2 pins on the side of the handle... pull those then slide off the handle... may have to hold the handle and then bang the banger part on the table, and the blade will slide up and out.

Back
Top Bottom