BC Dive Knife $4.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Larry, Joe,
Is there a provision to hose mount on these little guys? Looks like there's a lanyard hole also, yes? Is this a one piece blade/all the way through the handle?
Thanks.

Larry, Joe,
Is there a provision to hose mount on these little guys? Looks like there's a lanyard hole also, yes? Is this a one piece blade/all the way through the handle?
Thanks.

Who cares @ this price....I bought one like it @ same price from another 'place' about 3 months ago..........carry it zipped in a BC pocket as a 'spare cutter'(have a pair of sheers holstered on the ouside of my BC).......

Nice looking knife. If I'm seeing correctly (the pic is small) it has the metal running through the handle and sticking out at end, which I understand is for banging on the tank to get another diver's attention. Just thought I'd mention that.

Nice looking knife. If I'm seeing correctly (the pic is small) it has the metal running through the handle and sticking out at end, which I understand is for banging on the tank to get another diver's attention. Just thought I'd mention that.

The one I bought does & I'm thinking they are the same knife just 'packaged' differently to the the final destination......all in all, a good deal, the OP needs to buy one(or 2...lol)......

if i am ordering online how do i get the 10% discount?

jay

Great deal to get away... I might need to grab seven knives... :)

If I remember correctly, there's a "comments" block at the end of where you enter your information. Just ask there for the 10% ScubaBorad discount. They've always seen that request from me and knocked off the 10%.

--Marek

I did this and got an email back from Joe saying that you don't get a discount on clearance items.

:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom