Bauer Junior II - filter where is a good place to buy??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 new military filters that are 6000PSI forged steel $315 plus shipping
Jim Shelden 316-992-0505
sheldensportinggoods.com

The price on that site is full retail! There is a site that offers quantity pricing. I won't mention it as I refuse to support a DBA where the owner layed me off, so you'll have to find it via search.

Craig

Since you left, they have been playing games with pricing on the <5 orders anyway.

Good Morning All
wondering if anyone can help me with suggestions on where I can get a filter for my Bauer Junior ll - thanks in Advance!

Are you looking to replace the P0 filter system or just need a replacement cartridge? If it is just the cartridge, any Lawrence Factor dealer can help you there for around $35-40.

However, if you are replacing the P0, then you will need a moisture separator and a filter tower or a combo tower since the P0 is a combo system. A standard filter housing will run $600 or less while the combo housing (below) is a bit more.

Attachments

• 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 502
Since you left, they have been playing games with pricing on the <5 orders anyway.

I will be seeking net terms with LF and start offering filters again.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom