Barge Expedition on Doubles report:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is just when you step into something, after you quite looking. .

I say we vote Peter C. for President, he would re-write the laws, we would then become happier people and that means more friendly divers... :D

No, I had a bad date. One date, and it was bad. No dating and it's fun. Pretty easy choice.

Haven't we all had a really bad date? I hate dating and am much happier not dealing with the crap. Trust me when I say it is worse coming from the male perspective...or maybe my bad dating experiences were just that bad. I also applied the term flaky real quickly.

The good part is one day you will just be chatting with someone and the next thing you know you are in love. It really DOES happen. Of course sometimes you have to make it happen, by saying something so simple as "Hey would you like to meet for coffee, a hike, dinner or??" Shyness can have many great opportunities pass you by.

Haven't we all had a really bad date? I hate dating and am much happier not dealing with the crap. Trust me when I say it is worse coming from the male perspective...or maybe my bad dating experiences were just that bad. I also applied the term flaky real quickly.

The good part is one day you will just be chatting with someone and the next thing you know you are in love. It really DOES happen. Of course sometimes you have to make it happen, by saying something so simple as "Hey would you like to meet for coffee, a hike, dinner or??" Shyness can have many great opportunities pass you by.

Or what if we say, "Hey you look good in that Apeks regulator, but you even look better in that DUI drysuit, wow and even sexier in Jet fins".

Would that land you a good partner?

Guess I'm a bit more tougher in my requirements, but if she can carry her own HP100, she's worth asking :D

Or what if we say, "Hey you look good in that Apeks regulator, but you even look better in that DUI drysuit, wow and even sexier in Jet fins".

Would probably land you a good DIR partner, not so sure about getting you a date.
Is that your issue Peter, you're shy? We can fix that!

I've always been successful in the dating game by using the elementary school approach. Snap their bra straps, and throw rocks at the girls you like.

Mike you need to remember there are so few single women that scuba dive you are just going to have to transform one into a scuba diver. Forget the whole HOG thing and just get them thinking warm water vacations with simple easy dive gear. Then you can transition them into a cold water Hogarthian style diver.
Would probably land you a good DIR partner, not so sure about getting you a date.
I have issues, but being shy is NOT one of them :wink: Although maybe I should let you take on the challenge of bringing me out of a hole? :popcorn:

No, I had a bad date. One date, and it was bad. No dating and it's fun. Pretty easy choice.

Ah, great attitude. Why not relax and have fun! Kristina, I bet one day you wake up and realize you've been diving with the same guy for a while and have been having so much fun.. and well the choice will already have been made without even saying yes to a "date" :)

Guess I'm a bit more tougher in my requirements, but if she can carry her own HP100, she's worth asking :D

"Hey you look good in that Apeks regulator, but you even look better in that DUI drysuit, wow and even sexier in Jet fins".

Nice! :rofl3::rofl3:

"We say" Who is we, and to whom is this supposed to be said :confused:

Wait uhhhh minute, I smell a setup...No matter how cute Mike is I am not going to say that to him! :rofl3: Sorry Mike I just do not see you in that way. Plus drysuits are never sexy! Now a Black Pearl reg might make me look twice though.

Curious though, has Casey been throwing rocks at you lately Mike? :idk: Statement: I am going camping this weekend with some friends :shocked2:

Back
Top Bottom