Barge Expedition on Doubles report:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never underestimate the sexiness of a drysuit, have you ever seen what comes out when the diver pulls the zipper off? :blinking:

Okay I'm being a pervert, but there is nothing sexier than seeing all those PJ's at the break water, I for one look like one of the TeleTubbies the little fat one named Po.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about, me in my DUI undergarment looking so sexy. :D Yes it really is me, has anyone ever seen me in a undergarment at the BW?

29bbzv6.jpg

What's that thing above your head in the pic, Mike? Is that so the boat captain can lift you back up on the boat when you're wearing doubles?

And is that what you meant when you said you were buying a scooter?

:popcorn:
:rofl3: Mike's scooter is good for downhill, all the way to the bottom!

What you forgot Mike too is that pungent odor when you open the drysuit up from all the sweaty body stench! Ewwww!!! What if you farted an hour ago, is the odor now impregnated into your undies? I am still going to go with not sexy. Let alone the boogers hanging from ones nose. Oh and fiddling with ones pee-valve? Just doesn't have the sexy appeal of a thinner tight fitting wetsuit showing all the curves.

Undergarment stink can be overwhelming. I left my semi-wet undergarments in my closed truck baking in the sun after this past weekend and it was ALL BAD.

Man,

All of you are killing the mood, talking about all that stench, come on guys don't rain on the party...

Let's talk about how sexy those undergarments are, not how they smell, or how boogers are hanging from their noses...

Just reach over and clean the booger for your gal, show her how much you care. Then tell her how pretty she looks in Jet Fins...

Don't forget to mention how sexy the Otter bay helmet looks on her noggin. Then if you really want to make her feel good, talk about how curvy her body appears with the steel/aluminum plate she has on...

Tell her you wish you could be her long hose primary reg, nothing more beautiful than to be that hose all wrapped around the girl you love...

She is bound to smile... I say we have Peter try these lines on the next single drysuit diver... I would love a full report....

thanks,

MG

p.s
Dannobee you are hilarious, I was laughing hard with your smart remark.... LOL....

Kristina,

You're looking to get a drysuit right? What do you think of those lines? :D

Man,

All of you are killing the mood, talking about all that stench, come on guys don't rain on the party...

Let's talk about how sexy those undergarments are, not how they smell, or how boogers are hanging from their noses...

Just reach over and clean the booger for your gal, show her how much you care. Then tell her how pretty she looks in Jet Fins...

Don't forget to mention how sexy the Otter bay helmet looks on her noggin. Then if you really want to make her feel good, talk about how curvy her body appears with the steel/aluminum plate she has on...

Tell her you wish you could be her long hose primary reg, nothing more beautiful than to be that hose all wrapped around the girl you love...

She is bound to smile... I say we have Peter try these lines on the next single drysuit diver... I would love a full report....

thanks,

MG

p.s
Dannobee you are hilarious, I was laughing hard with your smart remark.... LOL....

Man,

Some might consider it turning them on. There are some weird fetishes out there. Nothing I am into, I just want to go camping and sleep in a tent. Well actually I am bummed I sold my comfy to sleep in SUV/RV and a custom Peter Built Sprinter van is a couple years away.
Not all women want to hear how curvy they look :shocked2: Trust me on that one...
Hmmm...might have to get that picture! I will see if I can get a beautiful woman to pose with my long hose in hand :D
Yeah ummm...NO! I am going to convert a non diver into a diver and make my own Hogarthian diver. Much better way to get a dive buddy. Plus they start out diving the proper gear configuration with fewer bad habits to break :eyebrow:

Yeah ummm...NO! I am going to convert a non diver into a diver and make my own Hogarthian diver. Much better way to get a dive buddy. Plus they start out diving the proper gear configuration with fewer bad habits to break :eyebrow:

I'm working on that right now. Turns out she just learned to swim a few years back so it might take longer than I initially thought.

I'm working on that right now. Turns out she just learned to swim a few years back so it might take longer than I initially thought.
It is not happening with out photos! We need proof of said woman. okay how about a long hose wrapped around her in jeans and a t-shirt? :cool2:

Short story: I had a gal out on my wakeboarding boat. She dons the board and a lifejacket, jumps in the water, then asks if the lifejacket will float her with no problems. I say sure even if you are unconscious. She says lets go and gets up after a few times and does some wakeboarding. Once back on the boat she starts telling us how scary it was and how she hasn't spent much time in the water...then it comes out...she can't swim :shocked2: I never thought to ask if someone could swim or not and could never imagine someone getting in the water and trying a water sport not being able to swim.

Sounds like you need to take your gal to Hawaii or the Caribbean and do some snorkeling and nice easy warm water swims. Slowly prep her for an underwater adventure. Of course you could just take her to Folsom or another local lake once it warms up and swim around until she is comfortable. I suppose pools work, but they are so darn small. I require acres of water if not much more to go swimming.

Back
Top Bottom