bare wetsuit/progressive stretch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if the new ones are stretchier you are better off with the old one if the fit is good. Warmth is all about bubble integrity. I will be sure to look at them next time I'm at the dive shop.

Pete

well id love to try them on but none of our LDS carrry them, they only carry pinnacle. any ideas or suggestions?

ecudiver:
well id love to try them on but none of our LDS carrry them, they only carry pinnacle. any ideas or suggestions?

Order 2 from leisure pro, try them both on and return the one you don't want. They have a 30 day no questions asked return policy.

The Velocity is a great suit. Mine is a year and a half old and I don't remember having a choice like some of the other posters on this thread mentioned.

Cheers.

-J.-

well my biggest problem is im one of this in between types thats hard to fine. i am 6' 2" 210lbs 34in waist and 37 in hips. i believe i would need the large tall though. anyone from nc that know a LDS that carries the bare?

ECUDIVER

I have your suit here, for a good price. It's a BARE 7mm, brand new. It's a few years old, but I'll never fit into it again.

I was 6-4 220, when I got it, now I'm 250 (still 6-4).

Pm if interested..

ecudiver:
well my biggest problem is im one of this in between types thats hard to fine. i am 6' 2" 210lbs 34in waist and 37 in hips. i believe i would need the large tall though. anyone from nc that know a LDS that carries the bare?

I'm almost the same size as you, but 6'3". I wear a Large Tall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom