Bare hooded 7mm Alpine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE_AXEL:
Do you know which one is more comfortable, the Alpine or Artic??? I can't seem to see the Alpine and those 2 websites offered? Anyone got a pic?

I've only worn the Alpine and rental john/jacket combos, so I can't comment. The photos provided at the beginning of this thread are of the Alpine, if they're still up.

Sean

I would like to see how this suit rates after a year of service. Almost all new neoprene suits are toasty at first. I dove in the artic full with a F/J top in 37 F water and now its quite chilly in 50 F water.

Hi everyone,
I have a henderson Gold Core 7/5 and let me tell you the Hendersons are not good. The hyperstretch is very weak material. I would take the Alpine over it anyday. I bought the Alpine about a month ago and I don't have to add extra stuff to it like I did to the Henderson. I dive dry in water under 45 degrees or how I fell, diving wet is half the fun!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom