Balmorhea Jan 28th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone gonna be at Balmorhea Jan 28th? I'll be there with a class but would love to meet some more Swampers or Scubaboarders. :D

I had planned to be there,,,but plans have changed and I will be in NW Iowa ice diving over that weekend. Have fun!!!

I'll be there that weekend.
Which shop are you gonig to be with?

JR

Best Little Dive Shop. Who are you with? You working on a certification? If not, maybe you can come make a dive w/me????

What part of Iowa. Okoboji,Spirit Lake, wherever

texdiveguy:
I had planned to be there,,,but plans have changed and I will be in NW Iowa ice diving over that weekend. Have fun!!!

leiserom:
What part of Iowa. Okoboji,Spirit Lake, wherever

Spirit Lake right there at Okoboji Lake!!! Plus the Winter Fest will be going on....a BONUS!!! Brrrrrrrrr :)

Hemlon:
Do you have to set up the dives through a dive shop? Can you just show up and dive?

This is a State of Texas park,,,,so pay your park fee,sign in as a certf. diver(s) and your in the water.

Alan is bringing his Tri-Cycle up to Iowa for the Ice Diving Event.
People save they're TriCycles for years for just such an occation.
I hear they race them on the ice. Can you believe it !!!

But it's not on top of the ice that they race....
They race in full dive gear "Underneath the Ice" :wink:

Those guys are just way Rad.... :14:

I hear the trick is to distract the other racers at the start and get the ~Hole Shot~

I bet money on you already Alan so don't Screw it up. :D

I wish I could, but until I can get rid of this stupid cough, I can't dive... :116:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom