Bali bombings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny in a weird way, I was having a picnic today with a mostly Philippine group, and the Muslim crowd next door to us never came over and bombed us, maybe we should have offered them some of our Lechon :D
But seriously fanatics are fanatics and need to be removed from the general public.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here done any diving in Bali? Bali's a very popular tourist destination for people here (Japan), but I've never thought about diving there until now. Anyone have any feedback?

I'll be in Bali next June....most dangerous part of my trip statisicly will be from my house to the airport.
Soap box time....extremists are all scary!

Joe

scubajoe:
I'll be in Bali next June....most dangerous part of my trip statisicly will be from my house to the airport.
Soap box time....extremists are all scary!
Joe

Amen to that, Joe!

I'm thinking that there'll be some sweet package deals to Bali in the near future. Might be about time for a trip....

One more thing. While I have never been to Bali, my wife has been there numerous times. She loves the place. Lovely people, great food, beautiful scenery. If the diving's good, it sounds too irresistible to pass up.

scubajoe:
I am worried about wackos

Joe
WTFO, what is he killing people like fanatic muslims? A wacko? get a clue dude.
Pat don't scare me, how does he scare you?

HakoFugu:
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here done any diving in Bali? Bali's a very popular tourist destination for people here (Japan), but I've never thought about diving there until now. Anyone have any feedback?

We took a trip to Bali and spent a week on the Komodo Dancer last March. The diving was spectacular. Totally overwhelming. Very few places on the coral reef that were not alive. There were no dead spaces if you needed to steady yourself taking photos.
It is in the trip of a lifetime cattegory.
The island of Bali is the most beautiful place I have ever been. All of the people I dealt with were very nice and friendly. I never felt uncomfortable in the least.
I am Going to Wakatobi in June and will spend a few days in Bali on both ends of the trip. I can't wait!

Joe

All that and yet a bunch of impotent cowards have noting to prove except that they can all set there watches to die at the same time. WOW! I wish I had that kind of planing ability. What a bunch of smart people!
As an added note the new Muslum cleric or whatever for FDNY was dismissed/resigned after just a few days when he publicly stated he didn't buy the 9/11 commision findings of 19 terrorists flying the planes and thought it was part of a bigger conspericy (sp). What a dumb arse place to make a statemnet like that!
Go about your lives and keep your eyes open! Don't let these cowards win!

HakoFugu:
It's not about Muslims. The terrorists don't represent Muslims any more than the KKK represents Christians

Good point, but much responsibility falls to the international Muslim community to condemn and root out those that seek to corrupt their faith and turn it into an ideology of murder and anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom