Balanzza travel scale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C8X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got this thing since I don't have a normal weight scale in the first place and travel often enough (cameras, laptops etc) I always stress about how much checkin and carryon weight I've got.

Balanzza

Surprisingly it works really well. I was a bit disappointed at first since I tested it with a few 3lb weights and it came out about 20% low, but once you get to more typical luggage weights like 7-20kg, it's very accurate. I was able to pack my luggage to 20.5kg, when 20kg was my airline limit, and the checkin scale agreed.

This will definitely let me maximize luggage weights without worrying about excess fees, and the unit itself is small enough to go along with the luggage (so if all your dive gear is wet on the way back...)

I was only able to find one legit-looking review on the net, so i thought I would add mine in case anyone else might be hunting down something like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom