Bainbridge 6 Dec whos game?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
I am drying out here folks, anybody game to dive on Saturday 6 Dec? Its to cold for my wife to dive with me and I need a bud. If your game Email me sylvesterr@comcast.net

I would if I wasn't diving wet. Actually water probably wouldn't bother me too much, but I'd die once we got out!

Would love to go and see Bainbridge, but I already have plans for DS this weekend.

On top of that, we might get hit by a north-easter this week. Brr. But I plan on checking out Bainbrigde the week after.

I will be there Saturday, I also dive wet, so I feel your pain but want to dive. scubapunk-17055, is supposed to meet me there, at the gate at 10 am, if you want to join in come on, I drive an old white jeep wagoneer. Grab you gear and lets go.

The bath houses are heated!
We can hide in there between dives.
And change in there at the end of the day, instead of the usual freezing my ass off, while ripping my wetsuit off behind the truck!

I'm not too hard to spot. I have a bright yellow Xterra that all of my friends call the 'Short-Bus' :) See you at 10:00!

-Frank =-)

p.s. - I'll have to get my tanks topped off when I get there. It's been/ will be a busy week at work/home and I won't have a chance to fill them beforehand.

Thanks for the link scoobypat! Good to know its open year round!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom