Bahamas: Missing Female Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a theory for you...just a speculation... Pure speculation I realize!!!

I think that martians killed her with a long range water penetrating ray gun.

Actually Thal, I have it on good authority that she was collateral damage - the usual Mantas with lasers Vs Giant Radioative Squids saturday night spill out. These things happen. Still sad tho.

Oh...behave ya'll...there is a certain learning curve when you first come to Scubaboard. The least of which is getting to know the cast of characters around these here parts. :wink:

....it's about time we invited 'Dr Kevorkian' to this thread......time for a 'mercy killing' and put this thread 'down' finally......anyone who has claimed any 'real' knowledge of what happened quit posting a long time ago......and we have no real idea even those 'informed' posters were genuine either...it was 'fun' initially but has long ago turned into a 'I'm a better/smarter diver than you are pissing match' hijack.

....it's about time we invited 'Dr Kevorkian' to this thread......time for a 'mercy killing' and put this thread 'down' finally......anyone who has claimed any 'real' knowledge of what happened quit posting a long time ago......and we have no real idea even those 'informed' posters were genuine either...it was 'fun' initially but has long ago turned into a 'I'm a better/smarter diver than you are pissing match' hijack.

I couldn't, respectivefully, DISAGREE more!

I couldn't, respectivefully, DISAGREE more!

I totally agree that the thread has been derailed. There may be more facts there for the curious, but we've covered the possible/reasonable scenarios and derived the lessons associated with the possibilities. What actually happened is, or at least should be, less important unless it represents a new scenario that we never considered. At least IMO.

-bob

The story's not done. We're just hanging out waiting for more data.

Sorry I posted.

Sorry I posted.

And I'm sorry you feel that way.

You posted an earnestly-felt thought and said clearly it was speculation. IMO, you did everything right. I personally feel your speculation was a long shot, but, hey, there was no harm in raising the idea. Please don't let this deter you from future posts.

Sorry I posted.

I too am sorry you feel that way. There are some people here who have posted very similar speculation. IMHO the reaction you got was based on frustrations that have developed in this thread that have nothing to do with you and the fact that it had been said before here. Not everyone has time to read all the posts on a long thread and not everyone reacted well to that speculation the first time it came up.

Don't let it deter you... this is a great link for you to read http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/278275-survival-kit-basic-divers-sb.html it will give you a different perspective I think.:blinking:

There is great information and great people here please don't be put off too quickly!

Back
Top Bottom