Bad Ending to Otherwise Good Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dim Don.....what nationality is that?

OMG! Don, this is not rocket surgery... Please, I will put it out there one more time since you seem to have these forgetfull spells...

WERE YOU ON BONAIRE WHEN YOU HAD THOSE PLASTIC HANGERS STOLEN? Yes, or no?

That IS the question... If not, my statements are forthright and true... If you were on Bonaire, my statements are false and... well false, but we all know you have been invited to Bonaire, but have never been there...

Don't be dim, of course all crime occures on Bonaire, and no where else..... or not?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/5126027-post7.html

some people are going to be SO disappointed :wink:

BY the way, this particular crime was a shock to me, because I had thought room safes were more secure than they appear to be. At least the electronic ones seemed safer than they really are. :shakehead:

I was recently at a dive sight here in Florida where this gal complained LOUDLY and BITTERLY about people stealing her stuff. During her rant, it became apparent that her snorkel had been pilfered while she was in the spring. "What type of snorkel?" I queried, interupting her harangue... "A black ScubaPro" she replied tersely, obviously annoyed that I had interrupted her. "Like this one?" I queried once more, holding up the snorkel I had found in the spring.

Crime is rampant on this planet. From Aruba to Zaiyre, we are in the middle of a crime epidemic and you should treat EVERY destination as crime infested if you don't want to be a part of the statistic. FWIW, Bonaire has so little crime compared to Disney in the Orlando area.

... waiting for an answer to my last question to you

OMG! Don, this is not rocket surgery... Please, I will put it out there one more time since you seem to have these forgetfull spells....

Wow, what a stalker. :shakehead:

I'd love to meet you in real life. I'm betting you wouldn't have a lot of internet balls face to face.

Stalker? ESL :thumb:. Some people just do not like it when reasonable questions get ignored.

4525898052_f2388a26fe_o.jpg

Stalker? ESL :thumb:. Some people just do not like it when reasonable questions get ignored.

Uh huh.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something. -- Plato "

Dandy Don's one of the nicest guys around, he has demonstrated it once again with his patience with the brain box here, while dealing with his rude passive/aggressive line of comments and questioning.

Dandy Don's one of the nicest guys around, he has demonstrated it once again with his patience with the brain box here, while dealing with his rude passive/aggressive line of comments and questioning.

I agree he is very nice however ignoring questions that prove that a statement is not relevant does not make that statement relevant. Perhaps if people spent more time answering the direct questions rather than dancing around them in an attempt to not let the truth show through (or what you guys might call "dodging pixie dust"), the follow up would be minimal and the questions would stop.

I was gone for a few hours. Did the board software track that correctly? :confused:
Haha, sometimes. I'd hate to have to defend that with some of my off hand remarks at times. I was just on a thread where a gal needed to count on the boat that picks her up in Coz to have an analyzer onboard to check the Nx they were selling her. Told her she should have posted that she needed to check her Spare Air, too. :eyebrow:

Ah, it's Friday and raining gently in West Texas. How timely. Could double our dryland wheat crop. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom