Bad Ending to Otherwise Good Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plastic coat hangers???
Holy sheet.
That does it, I'm labeling mine with my SS# before my next Bonaire trip.
That'll solve the problem...
TW, that was in Roatan, or Cozumel... DD has never been to Bonaire

But, in Don's defense, he had the common sense to take precautions that kept him from being a victim of a bigger crime than plastic hangers

More of it.

oh no... cool tech busted you Don.

You've been exposed! Watch out.

Cool Tech :
bowdown.gif
"the great discloser of all irrelevance." TM

Do you even read your own drivel?

To put it into small easy to read words so you can catch up with the discussion...
---
DD made a statement about having plastic hangers stolen...

TW made a statement about marking his hangers before his trip to Bonaire...

CT explained to TW that it didn't happen on Bonaire...

Mf made a statement that made no sense...
----
There, you should be caught up now

Do you even read your own drivel?

To put it into small easy to read words so you can catch up with the discussion...
---
DD made a statement about having plastic hangers stolen...

TW made a statement about marking his hangers before his trip to Bonaire...

CT explained to TW that it didn't happen on Bonaire...

Mf made a statement that made no sense...
----
There, you should be caught up now
Taking it out of context changes the meaning significantly. I said...
Do tourists steal from other travelers? I'm sure it happens. Maybe not in this case since they were going diving, but at times. All I lost on my last trip was a couple of plastic coat hangers, but I didn't leave my computers or cameras in the open "locker."

Taking it out of context changes the meaning significantly. I said...

All I lost on my last trip was a couple of plastic coat hangers, but I didn't leave my computers or cameras in the open "locker."

Call me dim, Don... But, I don't see any change in the meaning at all :idk:

Were you on Bonaire when your coat hangers were stolen?

Call me dim, Don...
I'll pass...
Don, you have been shown to be on for the last 5 hours since I posted my question to you... Did I misunderstand your post, Did you make that post? Were you on Bonaire when your coat hangers were stolen?
Gawd, what research. I was gone for a while, but I guess the board didn't realize.

My point was obvious or not; if not, I don't know what to say. The coat hangers were not important, the other diver probly thot they were shop property not being used at the moment, altho it was a little rude of the person who took them out of my locker. Whether I was in the Caribbean or somewhere else is also not important. I was mostly discussing the idea Do tourists steal from other travelers? I'm sure it happens and agreeing Maybe not in this case since they were going diving yet to offer an example but at times. Adding but I didn't leave my computers or cameras in the open "locker."

Hope that helps. If not, skip it - cuz I am.

OMG! Don, this is not rocket surgery... Please, I will put it out there one more time since you seem to have these forgetfull spells...

WERE YOU ON BONAIRE WHEN YOU HAD THOSE PLASTIC HANGERS STOLEN? Yes, or no?

That IS the question... If not, my statements are forthright and true... If you were on Bonaire, my statements are false and... well false, but we all know you have been invited to Bonaire, but have never been there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom